Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things I hate hearing

Here are some things I have hearing as a pharmacist, so if you're my customer and you say any one of these, don't be surprised when I jump over the counter and pump your belly full of potassium pills (and try to stab you with my blunt spatula).

1.  My copay is $3.50?!?!  Why so much?!?!

2.  Why isn't the insurance paying for it, didn't the doctor write that I needed it?

3.  I'm allergic to that, it made my stomach hurt

4.  15 minutes?  But the medicine is made already, you just have to put a label on it

5.  Too soon? Oh i lost my pills/my roommate took them/they fell in the sink/etc.

6.  Why do you need my ID for Sudafed, Walgreens doesn't ask for it

7.  What aisle can I find the milk?

8.  How much is amoxicillin?  Ok, can I have it?  Wait, your saying you need a prescription?

9.  Why do I even have insurance?

10.  (Phone call) I have a prescription in my hand, can I tell you what it says and you have it ready?  I will be there in 5 minutes

I'm sure there are a lot more.  What makes you all heated?  Leave it in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment