Saturday, March 30, 2013

Forget Pharmacy...

I think I've made the wrong decision on a career.  Don't get me wrong, I love what I do, but to be able to be paid for playing a game and get paid a lot more sounds awesome.

Recently, 2 major league baseball players were given contract extensions of massive proportions.  Here are the links to the stories:

Justin Verlander - $180 million
Buster Posey - $167 million

I've officially decided to have a male child and start training him early.  I myself will study how to make good investments and make sure my son will not make stupid decisions with his money.  And once he makes it, bye bye pharmacy.  I'll even give him a cool first name nickname like Chipper or Slim or Pokey (and yes, baseball players tend to have weird nicknames, point in case Oil Can Boyd).

But all kidding aside, congratulations to these ball players.  I definitely respect what you do and know that it takes years and years of sacrifice to achieve the skill to become a profession.  I tip my hat to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment